Hi!!!

« Older   Newer »
°*§ V € r o’’ 88 §*°
view post Posted on 15/6/2008, 13:11

SPOILER (click to view)
:firu: ^_^

Yuvi
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 06:52

Hi Lù, nice to meet you. I live in the state of Virginia. I speak Spanish and English fluently. I can understand a bit of Italian when it spoken to me slowly ^_^ whey they go fast, I can't understand .. hehehe

Well.. is nice to see older fans too, it would be a shame for our slightly older generation to miss out on such a great music.

I have gotten such a sweet welcome already ^_^ no doubt everybody here is friendly.

~[ Kerola «
view post Posted on 18/6/2008, 13:12

Weolcome I'm Karola. ^^ Nice to meet You. ;D

~.Mrs.Ziegler.©.
view post Posted on 21/6/2008, 20:00

Hi Yuvi! <3
I'm vale and i'm 13..
welcome ^-^

xXSnOw_WhItE_QuEeNXx
view post Posted on 24/6/2008, 17:26

welcome Yuvi!!
i'm alessia i'm 14...
nice to meet you!!!<3

aileenika
view post Posted on 1/7/2008, 22:36

hey yuvi! nice to meet you!
my name is julia, i'm 17 and i'm supposed to be the "language moderator" of the forum (well some people actually use me more as a dictionary... :firu: ) but unfortunately my computer broke down like... a month ago, and i still need to have it fixed somehow. i'm studying spanish too, and i've been for 2 years now, even though i'm not very good at speaking. :unsure:
your "universal" project is wonderful and i'm sure all italian fans will be very happy to participate if we have the chance to, so pleeeease let's keep in touch, don't fade away just like the other foreigners did because we need you (:
sorry for my looong reply and my bad english, i hope you'll feel at ease here with us!
xoxo

<..:schwarz:..>
view post Posted on 7/7/2008, 09:52

you're welcome here!!I hope you'll have fun in this forum!!!

miscypierre
view post Posted on 10/7/2008, 15:07

hey!what's up Yuvi??
i'm michelle and i'm 18..
your is a wonderfull idea and we would be happy to assist you in this new project
bye bye
and remember you aren't too old
kisses

P.S. sorry for my bad english

[iNsanitY_BitcH]
view post Posted on 16/7/2008, 09:13

Hiii**
I'm Consuelo & I'm 18
I know them since May 2007
nice to meet you

23 replies since 14/6/2008, 05:16   554 views