Intervista a David

« Older   Newer »
~ Cri
view post Posted on 6/11/2009, 19:31

Ed ecco qua un'intervista di David!! ** Appea riuscirò, se riuscirò, la traduco!!!

- Which shoesize do you have?
69 (what a rare stupid question)

- How do you make it when you make food the band together? Is it then always vegetarian?
No, but there is making allowance to it.

- What do you think about the new Rammstein-single "Pussy" and the video? I don't know...

- Do you like sushi?
Yes, but only with cucumber... and so... :)

- Have you wrote the text for "Bevor Du gehst" yourself, or have a bandcolleague?
With Timo.

-What inspired you to "Keiner Merkt es"?
You must ask Linke that :) He had already wrote the song for years ago!

---

- Do you like together with Timo?
No, but sometimes he lives at my home.

- Have you ever tried that there were a play you couldn't play, or at least you have been looking at in long time (working at - try to learn) ?
Couldn't play? No. Been looking at in long time.. yes, Gaspard de la Nuit, Ravel, I always worked on.

- When do you get to the exact point where you say that you master a piano piece so perfect, that you don't have to practise more?
I always practise farther. There is no exact point, where the play/musical piece is "done". Every day comes new emotions, which made it sound different. True, I mark a play as "vorführreif -( I don't know what means- but must be some kind of done) When I in the morgning direct after I wake up (Really direct after I wake up) can play it.

- Do your dreamgirl have to be musical too?
Fun question.. :-) No, "es bietet sich an"(don't know what it means), ja, but anyway, I have already once have a very muscial girlfriend, and there is still competitionfights. That was not nice... For me it actually don't matters.

-Do you read Fanfictions with you and Panik and what do you think about them?
No, I do not read them.

Do you like to go out in the evening (in a club etc.) do you like to party?
Nomally not. I prefer the time, I can be alone :) I make a lot together with others, and have from this not long time, where I can be myself - and when the possivility is there, I catch it.

- How do you pronounce your second first name and from who do you have it?
Lauden - Well yes, as you write it :-) "lau" (as lau-warm) "denn" (Not deeeen, more deen, as the normal word "deen") :) and from who do I get it? From my parents :)

- Where were you in work experience?
I have been it two times, if you mean the school-work experience. Once at a piano farmer (not sure about the farmer) in Kiel, and once in a homepage-manufacturer-firm, also in Kiel.

FONTE

Maki Sonnenschein ~
view post Posted on 6/11/2009, 22:28

Danke **

CITAZIONE (~ Cri @ 6/11/2009, 19:31)

che numero sarebbe?XD

~ Cri
view post Posted on 8/11/2009, 00:08

CITAZIONE (Maki Sonnenschein ~ @ 6/11/2009, 22:28)
Danke **

CITAZIONE (~ Cri @ 6/11/2009, 19:31)

che numero sarebbe?XD

^^

Più che altro credo che sia una risposta a tono!! xD!! Cioè, una battuta!

Almeno penso..xD!

ely--afh
view post Posted on 8/11/2009, 01:17

Grazie per aver postato...anche se mi dispiace averla vista con 2 giorni di ritardo...comunque grazie ancoraaaaaaa :)

Aly The Strange
view post Posted on 8/11/2009, 09:26

Oww le sue interviste mi piacciono sempre (:
Poi mi fa bene leggere in inglese ^^
Grazie mille per averla postata (:

Maki Sonnenschein ~
view post Posted on 8/11/2009, 21:30

CITAZIONE (~ Cri @ 8/11/2009, 00:08)
^^

Più che altro credo che sia una risposta a tono!! xD!! Cioè, una battuta!

Almeno penso..xD!

spero XD

5 replies since 6/11/2009, 19:31   210 views